Propeld has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Producer to join our team on a part-time basis. You will work closely with the Directors of the business to deliver conversion-focused digital content for a range of clients in the Tourism, Hospitality, Allied Health and Beauty industries.
The Digital Content Producer will be responsible for:
- Helping to create social media calendars.
- Crafting creative copy and beautiful imagery for social media posts.
- Briefing copywriters on long form blog and website content.
- Proofreading, editing and publishing of articles on various platforms.
- Creative catchy & compelling email marketing campaigns that increase engagement drive conversions.
- Capturing high quality photography that showcases client’s businesses.
- Assisting in filming and editing of promotional videos.
To be successful in the role, we are looking for someone with the following characteristics and skills:
- The ability to write creatively and connect with a target audience through copywriting.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrated skill in being able to capture high quality imagery and/or video.
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere etc.
- A solid understanding of social media (Facebook & Instagram) and confidence in being able to publish content that gets a target audience to engage is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of how to use email marketing platforms like MailChimp & ActiveCampaign.
- Experience using WordPress CMS is desirable.
- Experience working in the Tourism, Hospitality, Allied Health or Beauty industry in a marketing role is desirable but not essential.
We’re looking for someone who can take the initiative on creating high quality content with creative flair. The successful candidate will share our passion for helping clients elevate their business and generate more bookings by creating a highly engaging and consistent brand across all digital marketing channels.
The position will start out as 2-days per week with the potential for more work to be available as the agency grows. The working hours for the role can be flexible to fit the right person.
The successful applicant must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you we’d love to hear from you and see some examples of your work. Fill in the form to apply.
All applications must be submitted by 10th of December.
Propeld is a creative & marketing agency located in the heart of Geelong. The agency is in a growth phase and is looking to bring on talented team members to complement and extend the capabilities of the two Directors.
Our goal is to help bookings-based businesses generate more direct bookings through their own channels. We do this by getting more lookers, converting more bookings and accelerating their marketing campaigns to improve their return on investment.
You can learn more about our agency and the clients we work with here.