We’ve got a great opportunity for an enthusiastic website designer to join our expanding team. We’re on the lookout for someone who has a passion for design and can work as part of a close-knit team to create well-designed and conversion-focused digital assets for clients in the Geelong & Bellarine region.
As one of our in-house design team, you will be responsible for:
- Designing conversion-focused websites
- Produce visually stunning social media tiles
- Design graphic elements for campaigns including:
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Display Advertising Campaigns
- Social Campaigns
- Posters & Banners
- Assist in photography & video production from time to time
To be successful in the role, we’re looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
- Communication: The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
- Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
- Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within the time frame given, and carry out administrative duties in an efficient and timely manner
CORE SKILLS NEEDED
- Graphic design experience (Essential)
- Designing great looking website (Essential)
- Conversion Focussed User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) (Essential)
- Responsive design principles (Essential)
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (Essential)
- Using WordPress CMS
- E-commerce platform knowledge – specifically WordPress and Woo Commerce
- Building and designing websites in WordPress page builders such as Divi or Elementor etc
- API web integration
- CSS – Intermediate to advanced
- PHP – Beginner to Intermediate
- SEO Knowledge
- Analytics/Google Suite
- Part time (0.6) or Full Time for the right candidate.
- Flexibe working arrangements
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Resident.
To be considered for this role we request that you provide a portfolio of your web/graphic design work as part of their application.
The successful applicant must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you we’d love to hear from you and see some examples of your work. Fill in the form to apply.
Propeld is a creative & marketing agency located in the heart of Geelong. The agency is in a growth phase and is looking to bring on talented team members to complement and extend the capabilities of the two Directors.
Our goal is to help bookings-based businesses generate more direct bookings through their own channels. We do this by getting more lookers, converting more bookings and accelerating their marketing campaigns to improve their return on investment.
You can learn more about our agency and the clients we work with here.